Tuesday 12 October 2010

Its christmas....not

I know I said I was wishing the weeks away but ..........



no don't worry.... I haven't made a time machine...I've just been playing around with props for shop photo's ( I knew my 50p tinsel tree bought in February last year would come in handy for something!)


I am loving this cute little bag from my lovely friend to put all my portable craft tools in for on the go crafting.... I do like to crochet in the most portable places...car (always unless I am driving obviously)....queuing(always)....cinema?(if the lights good enough!)....beach(sometimes but prefer flying my kite)....school parents eve!!!(I wish!!)


Also loving my little present from the lovely http://www.flickr.com/photos/paperdolly/ a really sweet surprise that arrived at the most perfect time.

Have a lovely week :) x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment