Monday 21 February 2011

Jollies

We've been on our jolly holidays, a bit last minute as usual but much needed :) The weather was 'bracing' but beautiful and it was just what we needed to blow the cobwebs and the winter blues away...
The east coast in Yorkshire is one of my favourite places to be...theres something a bit wild and mysterious about all those crashing waves and little caves.... am a bit fed up to be back now but I did find a new obsession while we were there which could bring a little sunshine into our back garden.....

I've decided to build a beach hut, not quite sure how or where yet but I am working on it..and these are my inspiration.....shame I won't have that view but I can dream...


I wouldn't mind my own little boat too but one thing at a time I think...

Apart from getting VERY wet feet the boys favourite thing to do was the penny arcade games where they (amazingly) won lots of keyrings :)

So to keep a smile on my face I decided to give my 'roll model' a spring wardrobe update....wish it was that easy to do my own :)
Hope you're having a lovely week whatever you're up to x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment