Wednesday 23 January 2013

My First Ipsy Bag!

As I mentioned in my Birchbox post this month, I also subscribed to Ipsy. Two of my roommates have been subscribed to it for a few months and have raved about what they got. Unfortunately, this one isn't quite as exciting, but it's still new products that I've never tried before.



For those of you who don't know, Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription that was created by Michelle Phan, one of the most popular and successful YouTube beauty gurus. You receive deluxe samples and sometimes full-sized beauty products to try out. I believe it's 5 products each month, and you're only paying $10! You can also cancel at any time if you are unhappy with the glam bags or are trying to save money.

In the January Ipsy bag, I got...(keep reading to find out!)

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment