Tuesday 30 April 2013

I'm Back!

Blogosphere, don't you worry. I haven't disappeared or forgotten to post new blogs. Rather it has been the busiest month I have had in a very, very long time. I am a last semester senior in college, so that alone calls for constantly being on-the-go to accomplish everything off that college bucket list! I had finals this past week, as well as my 22nd birthday! I am officially done with classes and have said far too many goodbyes and see you laters. I graduate this weekend and am so excited to be reunited with my family and then move back home to South Florida. I am also approaching the next chapter of my life, which will be in New York City, where I have always dreamt of starting my career.

Traditional pre-graduation pictures around campus!


As for what types of posts you can look forward to in the upcoming month...

Beauty-related:

  • Sephora VIB 15% off haul
  • Amazon haul (why did I not realize until now how many products are cheaper on Amazon?!)
  • Birchbox and Ipsy Hits & Misses (since I have been trying out the products all month)
  • April Favorites 
Intern-related:
  • My Top Tips for Interns (Eight internships later, I've learned a thing or two)
NYC-related:
  • My experience in the city apartment hunting (can't wait!)
I am open to any requests of posts you would like to see or products you would like my thorough opinion on :)

xx, Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment