Monday 15 April 2013

Favorite Campaign: Dove Real Beauty

I am an advertising/public relations major, so I can't help but give recognition to a fabulous campaign. If you follow me on Twitter @arianavoyer especially, you will see I frequently post about campaigns, TED talks and Mashable articles.



Just published hours ago is the newest addition to the Dove "Real Beauty" campaign. They only seem to get better and better over time, digging deeper into the internal emotions of personal beauty.

I strongly encourage each and every one of you to watch this video HERE and realize that the flaws you put upon yourself often go unrecognized by your peers. The fact of the matter is everyone is beautiful in their own way and no one is perfect.

If you want to see the Mashable article on this campaign, THIS will bring you directly to that!

xx, Ariana

P.S. New beauty and fashion posts coming soon! I sincerely apologize for the delay. It has been incredibly hectic as I am finishing up classes and preparing for finals week.

No comments:

Post a Comment