Wednesday 19 June 2013

making some sunshine...




OK... so I may have made another quilt since last posting....this one sort of began one rainy sunday and then there was no going back...(rainy sundays have a lot to answer for)


I accept apparent that there are so abounding accomplished quilters out there...
hen abode redpepperquilts red red absolutely red
to name but a few...they accomplish amazing check and are absolutely inspiring..it makes me realise I am just dabbling on the apparent of this absurd craft...

all this has appear at a acceptable time...my mojo has been missing for a while..I'm not abiding area its gone...but the above bright out and some re-jiggling is my way of award it again...


and until it does I'm more than happy to fiddle about with little squares of colour and patterns :)


this one goes on our bed and is the better one I accept fabricated so far...my baby table in my baby afford were not big abundant for this beast...so there were a few mumblings and grumblings (read swears!!) forth the way..


and to celebrate summer??!!! I made some nice summery things for the shop...bright sunny throws...


cushion covers...


and bunting in fresh vintage florals.......

No comments:

Post a Comment