Thursday 22 March 2012

Tarte Miracle of Maracuja Skin Smart Collection

I'm so excited for this haul for I absolutely love all Tarte products. For those of you who saw my tweet @trulytwenties, I will soon be posting another haul of my new Sigma brushes! As for the Tarte Cosmetics Miracle of Maracuja Skin Smart Collection, I purchased it off of QVC when they had a one-day special going on about a week ago. It was all over Twitter and one of my favorite beauty gurus, Elle Fowler, had a video reviewing all of the products. I absolutely love Tarte products and considering all that is included, I knew I had to have it. If you put all of the products they give you together, it retails for a value of about $200. However, it was available for purchase on the QVC website for only $60, amazing! I'll explain what comes in the collection and a "first impression" review of each of the products.




Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment