Monday 16 April 2012

more things to do with vintage wallpapers...

......a little spring break crafting has taken place..I spotted this lovely shelf over at cox and cox but also noting it was a little bit big (both in size and price) I searched and searched, then a lovely friend told me about this site
...so off I go with my white paint

yes I did paint the lamp base while I was at it :)

after a few coats and a tunnocks teacake for 'energy'.... I grabbed my stash of papers.......



......and glue and chopped and measured (kind of) and stuck...until....



I had something resembling this ......




..the perfect home for little stray deer and woodland toadstools :)





....of course once the pva glue was out...then there was no stopping me...



but I'll save that for another day :)

Hope you had a very good easter break, ours was nice..visiting family in Yorkshire, lots of walks, crocheting, picnics, dodging the raindrops and...of course a few hairy moments when boys will be boys and dogs will be dogs, pets get poorly :( and stuff breaks ( just in case that was all sounding a bit too perfect )

x x x x x x x x x





No comments:

Post a Comment