Wednesday 11 April 2012

Review: John Frieda Go Blonder Lightening Spray

I first heard about this product about a month ago on one of my favorite YouTube beauty guru's meganheartsmakeup video. I naturally have dirty blonde that keeps fading darker and darker as I have gotten older. Since end of middle school/beginning of high school, I have been getting highlights done about 3 or 4 times a year. Unfortunately, as any of you blondes are well aware of, highlights are expensive! Especially for me because I have long hair, thick hair, and a LOT of layers of hair. While I always straighten my hair and you wouldn't think that it's thick at all, every single hair dresser comments on how much hair I have. For a partial it's about 60 foils...so just imagine a full highlight! I have always liked John Frieda products but have never found a shampoo, conditioner, or spray that I thought actually made my hair lighter or helped to maintain my highlights.

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment