Thursday 19 April 2012

Painting the (Hollywood) Town Red: 10 Celeb Examples to Spur You into a Colour Change


Red hair is sexy, fact. This is coming from a proud black-haired girl too! I was possibly around the age of seven when I first watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit with my brother and I remember as clear as day, the first time I ever saw the character of Jessica Rabbit. Sure, with her hourglass figure, she was a knockout; but for me it was her red hair that instantly hit me. Watching it with 25-year-old eyes, it seems the Disney animators were light years ahead of their time: a character with attention-grabbing red hair set in a Veronica Lake style... instant beauty kudos! Thinking about this, I was inspired to write a post about the recent return to red hair; I have listed the stars who I think got it exactly right.



Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment