Friday 1 June 2012

even more half term hi- jinx ......


..... here comes another half term....2 weeks for us, so I am planning to get crafty...to keep my sanity!! I've already started by remaking some of my christmas owlies...this time I think they will be teachers gifts and I'm  hoping to put some in my etsy shop when it re-opens after the school hols :) I love hand sewing and its a portable job (always a bonus)


...also on the crafty plan is more vintage patchy blankets...I'm thinking picnics and beach..camping etc... or for snuggling under if the sun isn't coming out to play :)...last year I made a few of these to keep a record of all the vintage fabrics I'd had...all the different patterns together make me smile ...especially now as they are so hard to get hold of...(hence my lack of bundles in the shop recently)



I'm also planning to have a bit of a tidy up in my little shed...I have been in there 8 months now and I have sat in there with the wind howling..the rain lashing..icy frost..and then .......the heat....well it gets very hot in there I can tell you. As I get asked a lot of questions about the practicalities of working in a potting shed I'm planning a little post with (hopefully) some helpful advice :)..

 hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you are up to...  we are probably not doing anything Jubilee'ish but the bunting is always up and I'm sure I could be forced to eat a cream tea and a cucumber sandwich at some point over the next few days :)

x x x x x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment