Tuesday 19 June 2012

owlies...and a bit of holiday crochet....


Warning...I am going to mention Dorset again.....
another fab thing about that lovely place is its abundance of yarn shops....I hadn't taken any yarn with me 
(I did take a hook though...always be prepared for crochet is my motto!! ) 
but when I stumbled across Stylecraft wool for £1.50 I couldn't resist...I had popped into a very practical shop for light bulbs but before I knew it I was staggering over to the till with many balls of lovely coloured wool....meanwhile the boys...Mr and dog waiting patiently outside in the rain :)


and so another blanket was on it's way....with no books or Internet I just had to make it up as I went along and ended up with a stripey granny type look .....


...I have decided that when it is finished, I am going to call it my Dorset blanket and will no doubt be snuggling under it often and reminiscing :)
I also found some fab vintage hangers in a junk shop so had a go at covering one... 



.....and the Owlies are back..... 




this time they come with a little woven label tag...




thank you or happy birthday :)



they still have their vintage wallpaper and come in a little cello bag....available here

I leave you with a peek at our #1's homework....sunday night before back to school we remembered the Tudor project we were supposed to do....out came the toilet rolls and PVA again....


can you tell who it is????


Happy Tuesday 

x x x x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment