Friday 8 February 2013

February Drugstore Haul

I went to Walgreens to pick up a few essentials and decided to only get a few makeup products that I've been wanting for a while- no impulses aloud!


1.  L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Golden Sage
I have the Infallible shadows in gold and amber rush that I absolutely LOVE. They are dupes for the Armani Eyes to Kill shadows that retail for way more expensive. I don't have a single green eyeshadow and wouldn't have considered it until I saw Andrea review it and LOVED it.

2. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
I have the color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and wanted a lighter shade as well. This color is SO practical that I feel like I will wear it everyday. It's a light and shimmery champagne color that would flatter any skin tone.

3. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Inked in Pink
My roommate picked this one up and after seeing it on her, I loved it! I think with MAC All That Glitters eyeshadow over it will be gorgeous! It's also perfect to use for a Valentine's Day look :)

4. Essie Nail Polish in No More Film
I don't really have a navy polish in my college surprisingly, because I like dark colors a lot. This one is an opaque and glossy formula.

5. Covergirl Lip Perfection Gloss Balm in Rose Twist
I first heard about these from Eleventh Gorgeous and they reviewed them highly. They also were wearing them in the video and I loved the look. I was torn whether to get Rose Twist or Berry Twist, but I figured rose would match more and be more practical for now. If I like it, I'm definitely going back for Berry Twist too!

6. Jordana Lip Pencil in Tawny
If you have heard of Carli Bybel or carlibel55, then you have probably heard her mention Tawny (in addition to L'Oreal Telescopic mascara). I don't use lip liners often, but it's a great natural pink to own for when I do want to wear mauve/pink lipsticks.


I swatched all the products (except the nail polish of course) on my hand! Beautiful colors, right?!

What are your February drugstore favorites?

xx, Ariana




No comments:

Post a Comment