Friday 3 February 2012

What's coming up soon...

For those of you who are new to Truly Twenties, I began my blogging on Wordpress, www.trulytwenties.wordpress.com with beauty and internship information. I decided to separate the beauty and intern sections into two different pages- same name, different blogging platform.

I am still learning about Blogger and in the process of well, attempting, to make my own logo for the header as well as a custom design. If any of you are experiences Blogger-users and have any tips/tricks for me, I'd be so appreciative!

Within this month, I will....
- Continue my Favorites posts- including eye makeup, brushes, lip products, skincare, and haircare
- Do hauls and reviews on new products (drugstore, Ulta, and Sephora)
- Show you my beauty inspirations, and maybe even how YOU can achieve certain looks
- Tweet my Favorite Beauty Gurus YouTube tutorials that I have found helpful
- And more...I have to leave some mystery :)

Thank you for all of your support! Xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment